Friday, November 9, 2007

A Series of Short Open Letters.

Dear Crazy Landlords That I Now Work With,

You suck. You can go to hell. You can go to hell and die. You're nuts. That is all.
Love, Sarah
*****
Dear Awesome Landlords That I Now Work With,
You rock. I really hope those people decide to rent your place. Waving the pet fee and lowering the rent? Seriously, you're going straight to heaven. Karma points abound.
Love, Sarah
*****
Dear Actors Equity Association,
So, you're here to "protect the actor"...right? So you're telling me that I can't do well paying non-equity gigs with a huge company yet you'll let me work on a Tier 1 CAT Contract that pays 162.50 a week and that's...better? Let's talk about how renting one apartment could pay me triple that. In one day. Come on, let's discuss, shall we? I get that "theatre doesn't pay the bills" but seriously? Give me a break.
Love, Sarah

No comments: