Thursday, February 21, 2008

Changing of the Guard.

And by Guard I mean Dressings.

Hey! Hey! Guess what?!! Changing the dressings weren't as bad as I thought it'd be! Yayy!! And the doc even drew a smiley face on my knee for me to find. That sort of made my day. I took more V to the Max at 5:30am, and fell asleep again until about 9:30...so that was nice.

The thing was was creepy about the Unvailing was being able to see the stitches. That really was pretty gross. It was funny, the big sort of nasty WowThatSiteHasBeenBleedingABit part was less painful than the little tiny strip near the top at my quad. Weird. This is all very interesting. I really wasn't as bruised up and swollen as I thought I'd be. it sort of looks like someone kicked me in the shin and the area around my knee cap is sort of puffy, but it really was pretty ok. So that's great. As far as I can tell, I'm able to completely straighten my leg, so that's awesome too. The pain meds really help as far as completeing the exercises. I should try bending it a bunch today.

What else...
I was thinking of posting a picture...I don't think it's too gross. I think I might.
More later, I guess.

1 comment:

Scan said...

pics or it didn't happen.