Thursday, February 21, 2008

Immobilizer Lesson.

How to pee with a leg immobilizer on. Part 1.

Step 1.
Cut a hole in the box.

Step 2.
Put your junk in the box.

heh heh. just kidding.

The trick to sitting down with the LegStraightener2000 on is as follows:

Sit all the way back onto the seat and try to get the behind-the-leg metal bar thing up on the rim. Then, with both hands, grab onto the side metal things (one hand on each) and pull up. The combination of downward pressure on the back metal piece and upward pressure from pulling at the sides will make your leg feel nice and supported.

And if you're a guy, you get to stand up. So fuck you.

HA!

Don't tell my doctor, but I did some pullups on my pullup bar today. Actually. Go ahead and tell him. Because I didn't use my leg for those. I mostly needed to stretch my back and shoulders. Yipes the back muscles get all tense and weird from sittin' in bed all day. I don't know how couch potatos do it.

No comments: