Sunday, March 23, 2008

Organize Life.

My hamstring still hurts like a mother fucker. Excuse the language, but now that a lot of the "surgery" stuff seems to be healing, I can sort of pin-point where the actual pain is. (No, I didn't get the hamstring graft, I got a doner graft...so the hamstring should not have been touched.)

I don't know if it's from the original injury or if it's at the attachment point on the fibula and just radiating up or what the fuck is going on, but it's really getting on my nerves. It's the kind of dull aching annoying pain that makes you [want to? no. it's made me.] cry after a while because it JUST ISN'T GETTING BETTER and I tried to put cans in a low cabinet in my apartment today and I CAN'T SQUAT DOWN GODDAMNIT.

I keep thinking that organizing my clothes, or my desk, or my closets, or my kitchen will make me feel better. But it's not working today.

I felt like a total moron trying to get ads placed for the show I'm producing and there's nothing I can do about it today because it's easter sunday. And the Container Store was closed so I couldn't finish my organizing, so THANKS A LOT CONTAINER STORE.

I had an awesome day yesterday...it was like grad school again. Got up at 6, did theatre from 9-4...grabbed some dinner...and saw a show at 8 and got home at 11. JUST like grad school. And theatre all day. I'll write about that more when it won't be overshadowed by AARRRRGG WHAT THE FUCK LIFE?!?

No comments: